I'm sorry for neglecting you, I was eaten by the uni monster and only got spat back out 2 weeks ago. I'm still adjusting to actually having my life back.
Random shit that has gone down in the intervening time:
- I got an iPad. Oooh. Aaaaah. Purrrty.
- I got the entire series of Daria and have been reliving my highschool days this weekend, getting through the better part of 3 seasons. And that's around two birthday parties. See how productive I can be when I don't have uni work to do?
- I am in the midst of enduring a DHS shitstorm of hell at work
- A colleague at work has gotten me completely addicted to this ridiculous tamagochi-esque game and now I am obsessed. It's a problem :S
- I got my hip fixed only to fuck it back up again- but it was my mother's fault this time.
- I went back home and saw my beloved brothers, but was also driven insane by my mother. No more trips til Christmas and I am studiously not calling her either. We'll see how long it takes for her to notice.
-I was the subject of some mean girls BS at the hands of Joel's highschool friends. I was quite upset by this, but in my usual style, this has given way to anger and my current resolve is: Fuck them, I'm way too busy to be bothered with people who act like they're still in highschool. Alas this has also extended to The Boy, but, thems the breaks.
- I went to a party last night and met this guy that I have heard shit loads about who looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt, but with the body-and voice- of Chris Hemsworth. That's a surprisingly hot combination in case anyone is wondering.
On that note, time for bed!